My new We Heart It account! ...And a tendonitis update.

A view of my current We Heart It collection
I am pretty obsessed with websites like Pinterest (view my collection here). We Heart It is similar and also so fun and addictive! In some ways I actually like We Heart It more due to a certain aesthetic feel. I have only just created my account associated with this blog, but please check it out here! I will be adding more all the time.

I draw a great deal of inspiration from websites like these, and at this time of year I need all the inspiration I can get in order to push through the last of the busy dance season. I teach at two dance studios as well as perform with a company, so I am in the middle of 2 different recital processes as well as rehearsals for the final company performances of the season. Sadly, I am still *sigh* dealing with my tendonitis, but am finally seeking professional treatments and Physical Therapy for it. Summer will be my rehab time along with cross training and I aim to be pain free and stronger than ever before the start of next Fall. I will try to post here about the process so that I can keep track of everything I am learning for future use.

That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by! Go check my Pinterest and We Heart It accounts!

Comments

Popular Posts